What You Will Need:
- 1 rotisserie chicken (or 2 chicken breasts cooked/boiled)
- 1 Cup hot sauce (Frank's hot sauce or any kind will do)
- 2 (8 oz) packets cream cheese (softened. Reduced fat if you like)
- 1 Cup bleu cheese dressing (or ranch, or half ranch & half bleu cheese)
- 1 1/2 Cups shredded cheddar cheese
- bleu cheese crumbles
1. Mix together cream cheese and salad dressing.
2. Shred the chicken into bite sized pieces and mix together in bowl with the hot sauce.
3. Layer the cream cheese/dressing mixture along the bottom of a baking dish, and layer the chicken/hot sauce on top.
6. Serve with tortilla chips & celery and enjoy!