What You'll Need:
(not pictured: egg, baking powder, + baking soda)- Approx. 1 Cup Nutella (I know this stuff is tough to measure out. I basically scooped out 3 big dollops)
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp flour. (Whole wheat or regular).
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil. (I had to heat this up in the oven beforehand to liquify).
- 1 egg or egg substitute
- 1 1/2 tablespoon water
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Combine all dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, & baking soda).
3. Combine wet ingredients (egg, nutella, coconut oil), and then mix with the dry ingredients.
4. Scoop out small 1' balls of cookie batter and place onto ungreased cookie sheet; flatten down a little in the middles.
5. Bake at 350 for approximately 10-15 minutes.
6. Optional toppings: coconut shavings, sprinkles, chocolate chips, or icing.
7. Snuggle up & enjoy your new favorite, homemade chocolate fix ;)