What You'll Need:
- 2 cans of chickpeas or garbanzo beans (drained)
- 2 tablespoons of tahini (a paste found in the ethnic or middle eastern section of food store)
- 1/2 cup of water
- juice of half a lemon or lime (or more, to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 (approximate) teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic (or more, to taste)
1. Combine all ingredients in blender and pulse until smooth.
2. Transfer to serving bowl and drizzle some olive oil over it with some kalamata olives and fresh parsley or fresh garlic for decoration.