Friday, July 5, 2013
Summer Pasta Salad Recipe
What You'll Need:
For the Dressing:
- 1/2 Cup white wine vinegar
- 1/3 Cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 tablespoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 tbsp ground black pepper
For the Salad:
- 16 oz bag fresh spinach
- 1 pint/package cherry/grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 2 cups or 1 head broccoli boiled
1. Cook pasta, drain, transfer to serving bowl.
2. Boil broccoli for 1 minute just to soften a little.
3. Combine pasta, broccoli, parsley, basil, & fresh spinach in bowl and toss.
4. Combine dressing ingredients in jar and shake well, pour over pasta, & toss.