pumpkin spice bread or muffins while you're at it ;)
What You'll Need:
- 2 giant mugs (because giant mugs are just more fun to cozy up with)
- 4 organic chai tea bags
- water to boil (enough for 2 servings of tea)
- 2 cups milk or milk substitute (I used almond milk)
- 1/4 cup desired sweetener (I think brown sugar tastes really good but you can use regular sugar, agave, or whatever your preference)
- 4 Tbsp French Vanilla refrigerated non-dairy creamer
1. Place 2 chai tea bags in each mug.
2. Boil enough water on stovetop to fill each mug about 3/4 full.
3. Pour boiling water into mugs with tea bags. Let tea bags steep for about 4 minutes. Remove tea bags.
4. While tea is steeping, make the creamer part:
-Place 2 cups milk, 1/4 cup sweetener of your choice, and 4 Tbsp French Vanilla creamer in a pot
-Heat on medium low heat until hot
-Pour into mugs with the tea
-Taste for desired sweetness. You may have some creamer left over, depending on the size of your mug and how sweet you like the drink to be.
5. Serve with optional whipped cream topping and nutmeg, if desired. I think it tastes great as-is, though!