What You'll Need:
You can honestly eyeball ALL of these ingredients and really no need to measure anything out, but for those of you who need the numbers:
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (used Salba Chia seeds, the "smarter" chia)
- 1 scoop of your favorite protein powder (I have only tried chocolate which tastes amazing, but let me know if you try and like something else!)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- About 3/4 cup coconut flakes
1. Combine all ingredients into blender and pulse until everything looks well mixed.
2. Scoop out small handfuls, roll into little balls, and coat/roll in the coconut flakes.
3. They're ready to eat! Place remainders in an airtight container and keep out at room temperature. Enjoy!