All you need:
- one large banana
- two eggs
- I also like to throw in about a tablespoon of ground flax seed meal and some cinnamon, but those are optional! (I've also added in nutmeg and pumpkin pie spice mix which also give this a good little kick)
- oil to cook in- preferably coconut oil
- syrup to top - preferably 100% pure maple syrup
1. Mash up 1 large ripe banana
2. Add in your eggs and combine with banana until somewhat well blended- no worries if still a lil lumpy
3. Pour out onto a skillet in large spoonfuls like you would pancakes. I use coconut oil to heat the pan which tastes amazing with these.
4. Flip over when backside/edges start to brown.
5. Cook underside a couple minutes until browned and serve with pure maple syrup. Enjoy!