etsy shop and teach you how to DIY too! These are awesome blemish spot treatment roller bottles made with the best essential oils for acne with the highest anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, soothing and healing properties. I use this all the time when I start to feel a pimple coming on and usually it won't even surface. (It's that amazing!) If one does surface, I apply this afterwards and the problem area is completely reduced in appearance and redness in a matter of a day. The small little roller bottle can conveniently travel with you anywhere -- I even keep one in my purse in addition to the my make up bag in my bathroom. And best of all, it's completely chemical-free and 100% plant-based and natural.
(If you ever have any questions about essential oils or starting your own membership, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'd be so thrilled to talk to you about it more!)
What You Need:
- 5 ml amber glass roller bottle
- 6 drops tea tree essential oil
- 2 drops frankincense essential oil
- 1 drops lavender essential oil
- 1 drops bergamot essential oil
- 1 drops clary sage essential oil
- even amounts of witch hazel and jojoba to fill
1. Drop out specified amounts of essential oils into your dropper
2. Fill to top with equal amounts of witch hazel and jojoba oil
3. Shake well before use. Apply as often as necessary to problem areas, before or after they arrive!