Wednesday, April 6, 2016
Mixed Berry Smoothie
Here is one we've been making a lot lately, a mixed berry one made with R.W. Knudsen Family's Just Blueberry Juice. We love R.W. Knudsen Juice brand because they stand by wholesome ingredients without any artificial flavors or preservatives - they are made from organic single-fruits, with no added sweeteners and completely sweetened 100% by the juices straight from the fruit, and they taste absolutely delicious. The R.W. Knudsen Family offers over 100 types of natural, organic fruit and vegetable juices, as well as celebratory beverages, bubbly Spritzers, and natural sports drinks, and you can find them at your local grocery stores, Walmart, and Target.
Berry Smoothie: What You Will Need:
- 1/2 cup vanilla or plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons blueberryjuice (R.W. Knudsen Family Just Blueberry Juice is our favorite)
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 banana
- Some other optional healthy add in's or toppings are a tablespoon of coconut oil, a tablespoon of hemp seeds, a tablespoon of chia seeds, PB2 powder, or protein powder.
1. Place all ingredients in blender. Cover and process until smooth.
2. Top with frozen blueberries, coconut flakes, chia seeds, or any other toppings you fancy & enjoy!