Freshly Picked baby moccasins for a baby that is STILL.IN.YOUR.BELLY. I just received baby's first new pair of FP moccs and they are literally making me even more crazy (Chris didn't think this could be possible) for the baby to get here and for the moment we get to carry this little bundle home from the hospital in his/her sweet new beautiful Birch moccs.
I know baby moccasins are all the rage right now and that you can probably find some great cheaper or knockoff versions of the original FP baby mocc, but the reason I love and stand by Freshly Picked is because they are handmade in the United States with a lot of love and care, made with genuine and quality leather or suede, they are super stylish and have so many trendy prints and options, & they actually stay on your baby's feet (!) due to the hidden elastic opening. We had the Bubblegum Pink suede, Platinum, & Pin the Flower on the Petal moccs for Blair and I absolutely loved them all so much. An added bonus to these moccs is that that soft soles actually help little ones learn to walk as it helps promote balance.
Shark Tank deal (fast forward to the 32 minute mark to hear Susan's story because it's amazing), and the brand growth, Freshly Picked moccs are now sold at many retail stores and most notable, stocked in the children's shoe department at your local Nordstrom.
I am so excited today to be hosting another Freshly Picked giveaway to a lucky on of YOU!! These moccs are a $60 value, plus free shipping to anywhere in the U.S. They come in baby-toddler sizes 1-10, and now have select colors stocked in a special 'crib' size, one size smaller than a size 1 and perfect to take baby home from the hospital in and keep as a special heirloom :)
How to Enter:
1. Visit Freshly Picked and leave a comment on this post telling me which pair of mocs you would get if you won! Be sure to leave your email on your post so I know how to contact you if you're the lucky winner!
For Additional Entries:
*Please leave a separate comment on this blog post for each additional entry, and be sure to leave your email address on each post so I know how to contact you if you're the lucky winner!
2. Share a link to this post on facebook & tell your friends about it! (make sure to copy & paste the URL to this post on your page)
3. Share a link to this post on Twitter & tell your friends about it! (make sure to copy & paste the URL to this post to your Twitter)
3. Follow @FreshlyPicked and @lisab3 on Instagram, post an image of the mocs you want, tagging @lisab3 and include the hashtag #mummascornerFPgiveaway
4. Follow Mumma's Corner (either via google friend connect, bloglovin', or subscribe to posts by email)
Giveaway will run for one week and will officially close at 9:00am cst on August 7, 2016